Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Legion gold farming [Update 9 SeptemberAmazing spot 620 Leystone Ore/Hour Insane Legion Gold Farming Spot
Update 9th September with new spot:

New Spot:

You must post a reply below to unlock this content

Old spot if you are interested remember this is nerfed:

Intro:
Update as of 7.0.3 latest release build for Legion PTR has this spot nerfed!
Guess we exploited this way too much.

Tested this spot in Alpha as well as in Beta and it has insane legion gold farming potential come launch. If you ever played during wow launch period, the gathering mats are the ones that can earn you unbelievable amount of gold as people are figuring out different profitable crafts to sell and the elitist want nothing but best in slot crafted gear to run heroic dungeons smoothly. This spot requires you to be miner. By following this you could also level your mining skill up ASAP at launch.

What are you farming here?

Leystone Ore

Requirements:

You need to be a miner in order to mine the deposits.

Spot:

I have tested many spots for mining and this is the best one right now. This spot is above the mining trainer which you will eventually come across if you follow your profession questline. The quest will take you inside Stonecrown cavern and this is where the spot is at.

[Image: B7BC9yt.jpg]
[-] The following 19 users say Thank You to Phoen1x for this post:
  • 911, Akhuas, deanie, Designzrage, GorillaSD, hijo, jfkalive, Kondalf, lifespan, lolek0321, LordPerli, Myrmidon, Niebotskick, Piecemaker, PlemenitiBurek, ReaperOfSouls, Sybermon, XeroVoid, Zebulone
(05-30-2016, 04:58 PM)Phoen1x Wrote:
You must post a reply below to unlock this link
Intro:

Tested this spot in Alpha as well as in Beta and it has insane legion gold farming potential come launch. If you ever played during wow launch period, the gathering mats are the ones that can earn you unbelievable amount of gold as people are figuring out different profitable crafts to sell and the elitist want nothing but best in slot crafted gear to run heroic dungeons smoothly. This spot requires you to be miner. By following this you could also level your mining skill up ASAP at launch.

Leystone Ore

Requirements:

Spot:
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wammers for this post:
  • Dotmax
Intro:

Leystone Ore

Requirements:

Spot:
Intro:

Leystone Ore

Requirements:

Spot:

nice
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Thasteen for this post:
  • Laman61
My main character has blacksmithing/mining, and I've been planning on using that character as my main gold farmer, so this guide is interesting to me. Thank you. Smile
You will need a hight lvl char?
Great spot to farm!
Intro:

Leystone Ore

Requirements:

Spot:
(07-06-2016, 09:20 AM)m4ri0 Wrote:
You will need a hight lvl char?

This is a legion spot, so yes you need a character who is able to access the location.
let me see^^!

Let me see too! thx for sharing
thx for the guide
Testing this out, thanks!
Intro:

Leystone Ore

Requirements:

Spot:
Intro:

Leystone Ore

Requirements:

Spot:

Thanks, I'll give it a try.