Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Legion Legendary item farming guide with drop chart [Updated 7 Oct with 266 Samples]
Pretty useful table showing what you need to do in order to grind the legendaries. Keep in mind due to pity timer, your chance of receiving a legendary item increases the more times you didn't receive it which was confirmed in MMO champ dev interview.
So each time you do activities on the right your chance of dropping a Legendary item increases by some +x% might be +0.0x% or +0.x% only the devs know. Hope you guys find this useful and remember to post a screenshot if you get it.

Edit: Just wanted to update this thread. Managed to get the first legendary in my guild by just following the things to do in the chart. Look in the chat window if you want proof that it's me. 
If you see the quests I have remaining you can tell that I am yet to finish suramar and not even halfway through my order hall missions Tongue

[Image: ao6GoTS.jpg]

Without further ado, here's the chart you've been waiting for!

Update: 7th October Added a sample size of 266 legendary drops from my guilds + random people.

You must post a reply below to unlock this content
Posting reply to check the content Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Akwara for this post:
  • cleanwater55
Let's see what this is about Smile
Thanks for sharing
thanks for sharing
(10-04-2016, 01:16 PM)Asvpmiki Wrote:
You must post a reply below to unlock this link
thanks for sharing

wauw
(09-08-2016, 06:51 AM)Phoen1x Wrote:
You must post a reply below to unlock this link
Pretty useful table showing what you need to do in order to grind the legendaries. Keep in mind due to pity timer, your chance of receiving a legendary item increases the more times you didn't receive it which was confirmed in MMO champ dev interview.
So each time you do activities on the right your chance of dropping a Legendary item increases by some +x% might be +0.0x% or +0.x% only the devs know. Hope you guys find this useful and remember to post a screenshot if you get it.

Edit: Just wanted to update this thread. Got my first legendary by just following the things to do in the chart and managed to get the first legendary in my guild  Smile
Look in the chat window if you want proof that it's me. If you see the quests I have remaining you can tell that I am yet to finish suramar and not even halfway through my order hall missions Tongue

[Image: ao6GoTS.jpg]

Without further ado, here's the chart you've been waiting for!

You must post a reply below to unlock this content

Reply for full thread.
Let's see if this works
Okay show me the stuff
Thanks for the work. Looking forward to this one.
Comment for full post
Posting reply to check the content [Image: smile.png]
Let's see what this is about
Reply to see the table
For the full post.

You didn't include World Quests because you CAN get them randomly after completing any World Quest. Two people in my guild have received theirs both from doing World Quests.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to testpost for this post:
  • Envoy