Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Legion Addon to maximize Personal Loot gearing up in LFR/Mythic Dungeons
This is a pretty good addon, one which I've used since Mythic Dungeons released.

What it does is, scans your gear and gear of your party/raid members, then when you loot the boss it will show you in chat the names of all party/raid members who have received gear that is not an upgrade for them, but it is an upgrade for you.
You can just whisper them if they want to trade that item, most of the times they are happy to give it away, except if they are enchanters  Tongue in which case try to check if they are from your server and bribe them with some gold!
This addon is a godsend if you are really under geared or just levelled an alt, the amount of items that pops up in chat which are an upgrade for you but not your raid members after an LFR boss kill is incredible.

More info from their curse page:

Quote:
If you are in a group that uses the personal loot method and anyone in the group receives an item that is not an upgrade for them (that is, if they receive an item with equal or lower ilvl to the gear they already have equipped), then Personal Loot Helperthis addon will evaluate the gear others in your group are wearing to determine if anyone can use the item as an upgrade!

Download:

You must post a reply below to unlock this link
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Phoen1x for this post:
  • ChaozBR, Reddiw
Thanks I needed this
I am liking the thought of this, thank you
~ I am the future to all those before me ~
thanks for this
Thanks I needed this
Thanks friend, was searching for this myself, I'm pretty poorly equipped now
wwooooowww nice post
thank could really use this