Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Leatherworking Made 148k gold in a day using LW+Obliterium forge
[Image: z0MVgaT.png]

UPDATE 13 September Excel file that automatically calculates profit per craft just input value of stonehide leather and obliterium on your server.

Download:
You must post a reply below to unlock this link

If you want to know how to unlock Obliterium there is Wowhead's guide here:

Now, what I have is Leatherworking, it doesn't matter what level you have into leatherworking you need to be able to craft:
Again check the wowhead's comment section on how to get this recipe.

Buy all Stone Hide Leather you can from the AH below 7.5 G.
It costs 16 to make one pants and average you get around 4 Obliterium ash per crafted pants you forge.

I know churning these many into Obliterium forge is tiring, but I got you covered with a working macro:

Code:
/run for bag=0,4,1 do for slot=1,GetContainerNumSlots(bag),1 do local name=GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot) if name and string.find(name,"Warhide Pants") then UseContainerItem(bag,slot) end end end    

Set this as a macro this auto drags the pant from your inventory into the forge screen, keep auto loot on in interface now you just have to press the macro button and click obliterate.

So lets get to numbers,
it costs 25 crafted pants for 1 obliterium on average.
If you buy Leather at 7.5g each then 7.5 x 16 x 25 = 3,000g
You are crafting Obliterium at 3k gold, now depending on your server the return of profit is around 2k-10k depending on stonehide mats price too.

I play on most populated EU server and they sell for 7.5k, easy 3 million with the least work imanigable.

Tips for selling, spam trade chat with offers I usually do 
Selling Obliterium 7.5k Each, 37k for 5 in New Dalaran.
Usually, people who don't want to bother going to AH and just buy from new Dala always whisper you. I sell them almost instantly

Update: Guide for Tailoring is up here:

http://metawow.com/Thread-Tailoring-Obliterium-Forge-Profit-Guide?pid=10765
[-] The following 11 users say Thank You to Phoen1x for this post:
  • bagindo4ka, Chisho, Girolamo, huor11, jfkalive, karkavelas, MarquisWare, Mastermind, Nachtjack3, Neutronic, simiro
Thanks for the guide!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to azmenza for this post:
  • morowly
Thanks for this guide!
thank you will try this
thanks a lot bro
thanks for this!
Awesome...i sell them for 9,5k ?
Works, obliterum sells like hell at the moment
thank you very much
nice good point
(09-05-2016, 03:50 PM)Phoen1x Wrote:

=124125/obliterum#comments

Now, what I have is Leatherworking, it doesn't matter what level you have into leatherworking you need to be able to craft:

It costs 16 to make one pants and average you get around 4 Obliterium ash per crafted pants you forge.

I know churning these many into Obliterium forge is tiring, but I got you covered with a working macro:

Code:
/run for bag=0,4,1 do for slot=1,GetContainerNumSlots(bag),1 do local name=GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot) if name and string.find(name,"Warhide Pants") then UseContainerItem(bag,slot) end end end    

Set this as a macro this auto drags the pant from your inventory into the forge scren, keep auto loot on in interface now you just have to press the macro button and click obliterate.

So lets get to numbers,
You are crafting Obliterium at 3k gold, now depending on your server the return of profit is around 2k-10k depending on stonehide mats price too.

I play on most populated EU server and they sell for 7.5k, easy 3 million with the least work imanigable.

Usually, people who don't want to bother going to AH and just buy from new Dala always whisper you. I sell them almost instantly
ty
(09-05-2016, 03:50 PM)Phoen1x Wrote:

=124125/obliterum#comments

Code:

Set this as a macro this auto drags the pant from your inventory into the forge scren, keep auto loot on in interface now you just have to press the macro button and click obliterate.

So lets get to numbers,

thanks
nice good point
thank you very much

thank you very much

thank you very much
Very nice Wink
Good job