Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Hello :)
Hello Guys,

I recently got into the World of Warcraft game and I have loved this website as it has helped me learned about different aspects of the game. I have recently bought Legion so I have a Level 100 Character boost so I was wondering what you guys think I should make with it and what I can do on that fresh character to start making money? Sort of like a start up steps on it on what I can do Smile

Thanks,
(09-18-2016, 03:02 PM)TingoUK Wrote: Hello Guys,

I recently got into the World of Warcraft game and I have loved this website as it has helped me learned about different aspects of the game. I have recently bought Legion so I have a Level 100 Character boost so I was wondering what you guys think I should make with it and what I can do on that fresh character to start making money? Sort of like a start up steps on it on what I can do Smile

Thanks,

Pick and boost whatever class you enjoy playing. When lvl 100, level pick 2 gathering professions I would recommend mining and herbalism and while levelling 100-110 just gather the mats and sell them at the AH. You will have a good starting gold. Then you can drop one of the gathering professions and pick up a crafting profession that goes with it, eg Alchemy or Inscription both go well with herbalism and Blacksmithing and Jewelcrafting go well with mining.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Phoen1x for this post:
  • TingoUK
(09-18-2016, 03:29 PM)Phoen1x Wrote:

Thanks,

Pick and boost whatever class you enjoy playing. When lvl 100, level pick 2 gathering professions I would recommend mining and herbalism and while levelling 100-110 just gather the mats and sell them at the AH. You will have a good starting gold. Then you can drop one of the gathering professions and pick up a crafting profession that goes with it, eg Alchemy or Inscription both go well with herbalism and Blacksmithing and Jewelcrafting go well with mining.

I picked Outlaw Rogue but I dont seem to be doing damage at all against anything? I think I am using the wrong abilities or in the wrong order? I tried looking at websites such as Icy Vein but it didnt help me that much on the race so I was wondering if you could provide me some information? I have a friend who I am questing with to 110 and he is a Arm Warrior and He seems to easily be doing more damage than me.
(09-18-2016, 09:17 PM)TingoUK Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 03:29 PM)Phoen1x Wrote:

Thanks,

I picked Outlaw Rogue but I dont seem to be doing damage at all against anything? I think I am using the wrong abilities or in the wrong order? I tried looking at websites such as Icy Vein but it didnt help me that much on the race so I was wondering if you could provide me some information? I have a friend who I am questing with to 110 and he is a Arm Warrior and He seems to easily be doing more damage than me.

Yes, some specs have a very easier time killing mobs while questing and some struggle with it, it's how the game has been for a long time.
Towards the endgame, every spec will be almost balanced due to talents and gear so don't worry about doing damage much now.
Did you read this with Outlaw rogue or did you read the endgame dps guide:
http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/rogue-leveling-guide
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Phoen1x for this post:
  • TingoUK
I believe I was reading the end game DPS Guide, Thanks for the information! You a friendly guy man, Do you have a BNET I can add or anything as would be great to have someone like you Smile
(09-19-2016, 11:03 AM)TingoUK Wrote: I believe I was reading the end game DPS Guide, Thanks for the information! You a friendly guy man, Do you have a BNET I can add or anything as would be great to have someone like you Smile

You can PM me here if you need any help. The wow discussions forums in here are also a good place to ask fellow players.