Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Gold making by Flipping ilvl 835-850 BoE items before raid release
Flipping has always been the high-risk high-reward wow gold earning methods that only the righ rollers get into.
If you are one of them with 100k+ gold it's time you converted it into millions.
I'll show you my complete streamlined process with which I search for these items easily using TSM3 string, post it on trade chat automatically and eventually sell it.

Things you'll need:

You must post a reply below to unlock this link

Let's start with the process:

1. Searching for the BoE:

There is a search string for TSM 3 which will search for the BoE items easily.
  • Open the auction house
  • Go to the shopping tab of TSM 3
  • Enter in the search tab "/101/i835/Epic" without the quotes.
  • Press search and then sort by gold lowest.
  • This will show you a list of all ilvl835+ epic items that are BoE with the lowest price.

2. Estimating the Value:

This step depends on your knowledge on the prices of different items and difficulty in obtaining.
In legion obtaining a headpiece is very easy, so the lowest price of items will always be a head piece.
An advice I would give you is to keep an eye on trade chat for people selling BOE and whisper them to ask the price for it.
This step usually separates the veterans in flipping from the newbies but only by flipping items successfully you will gain confidence.

3. Automatically advertising:

Use the autoflood addon link above, you can enter /floodhelp to see all available commands these are the settings I use, Enter these in chat one by one after enabling the addon:
Code:
/floodrate 180
/floodchan 2
/floodmsg WTS [your item link] PM me your best offer

If you have done everything correctly just recheck using /floodinfo to see the message
Then enter /flood on and watch as the addon automatically posts your message every 3 minutes in trade chat.

My secret tip to get your BoE listing seen by many people:
You must post a reply below to unlock this content
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Phoen1x for this post:
  • lifespan, Nachtjack3, profion
Thanks for this guide
ty for sharing bro
Testing this out, thanks!
gonna test it, thanks Smile
Thanks for this
gonna test it htanks
(09-07-2016, 01:43 PM)Phoen1x Wrote:
Flipping has always been the high-risk high-reward wow gold earning methods that only the righ rollers get into.
If you are one of them with 100k+ gold it's time you converted it into millions.
I'll show you my complete streamlined process with which I search for these items easily using TSM3 string, post it on trade chat automatically and eventually sell it.

Things you'll need:

Let's start with the process:

1. Searching for the BoE:

There is a search string for TSM 3 which will search for the BoE items easily.
  • Open the auction house
  • Go to the shopping tab of TSM 3
  • Enter in the search tab "/101/i835/Epic" without the quotes.
  • Press search and then sort by gold lowest.
  • This will show you a list of all ilvl835+ epic items that are BoE with the lowest price.

2. Estimating the Value:

This step depends on your knowledge on the prices of different items and difficulty in obtaining.
In legion obtaining a headpiece is very easy, so the lowest price of items will always be a head piece.
An advice I would give you is to keep an eye on trade chat for people selling BOE and whisper them to ask the price for it.
This step usually separates the veterans in flipping from the newbies but only by flipping items successfully you will gain confidence.

Use the autoflood addon link above, you can enter /floodhelp to see all available commands these are the settings I use, Enter these in chat one by one after enabling the addon:
Code:
/floodrate 180
/floodchan 2

If you have done everything correctly just recheck using /floodinfo to see the message
Then enter /flood on and watch as the addon automatically posts your message every 3 minutes in trade chat.

thanks
thanks a lot man
gonna try it thank you
thank you very much
thank you, wanna try it

Code:
/floodrate 180
/floodchan 2