Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

[Free] 7.0.3 Dynasty Tycoon 2 [Last Updated 11 Nov 2016]
Up to date as of November 11 2016 for patch 7.1.0 (22995) Complete Dynasty Suite.
As of now I have managed to obtain the complete Dynasty Suite. So enjoy!.

A few things I'd like to note.

Occasionally I check for updates for this addon so you guys out there can continue using it. With that being said whenever you notice a bug or something doesn't seem to work correctly. Please let me know and I'll try to help you the best I can.

Download contains the complete Dynasty Suite:

DynastyTycoon
DynastyEdge
DynastyBooster
DynastyImpulse
The Undermine Journal

DynastyTycoon is an great alternative to TSM for those who seem to struggle with setting Trade Skill Master up properly.

1. Gathering materials such as ores & herb or farming cloth, leather and elemental reagents listed with competition tracker to give some heads up on how fast you'll be able to sell the farmed materials. There is a gold calculator build in to track how much you will actually farm per hour. A map route provided for several farming routes.

2. Crafting with professions listed in the same way as gathering/farming is. Provided with competition and profit(Total costs to craft & profit in the end hence it get sold.)

3. Dungeon farming, which dungeon is most profitable in gold per run clear up to 10 runs maximum before 1 hour lockout. 

4. Last but least the auction house module

DynastyEdge
Great addon for starters which includes builds and rotations.

DynastyBooster
Nice addon including in this package for leveling your way up to 110. Although I do recommend using ZygorGuides instead which can be found on the forums to.

DynastyImpulse
Another great addon for starters. This includes keybinds (I do prefer my own keybinds) & Macro's for those who don't know how to create. 
If you are looking for better macro's I suggest browsing the interwebs instead.

Follow link for images:
You must post a reply below to unlock this link

How to install?
Simply download the rar file that I have included in this post down below and extract it to your WorldofWarcraft/Interface/AddOns folder.

There are a lot of people who dislike this addon in many ways. Let me tell you it's not the addon everyone would dare to dream of. In fact it is just a addon which can help you a lot in many many ways of auctioning which should be paired with common auction house knowledge which you'll build up in time. The items which you try to merchant is not 100% guaranteed to be sold although with the right knowledge you will be able to snatch specific goodies from the auction house with this addon to turn those into huge profit makers. KEEP THAT IN MIND PLEASE.

Follow this link for more information on how to use Dynasty Tycoon.

>>>
<<<

Be sure to make use of The Undermine Journal - Realm or Global as data gatherer when scanning the Auction House.
I have included it in the zip file but you can download it from here: 

Download: 

Latest version:

Old Version last updated 1 Oct (for 7.0.3): 

Download this for the Dynasty Suite includes all modules:

Download this just for the Undermine Journal addon which is not included in the first download:

As always, if you really found this addon/guide helpful consider purchasing it to help out the developer.
wow, i really wanted this addon, thank you
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to matheuspt for this post:
  • blood123, kindred71, Kosandri
(07-25-2016, 08:44 AM)Phoen1x Wrote:
Last  Updated: 25 July 2016
Links Updated for Newest Version for Legion Pre-patch 7.0.3

Sales Page:

[url=
[/url]

Manual (User Guide):

[url=

Last Updated:

July 25, 2016

Download contains:
  • DynastyCore
  • DynastyTycoon (The magic auctioning module)
  • The Undermine Journal (Realm data aggregator)

This addon is a great alternative to Trade Skill Master aka (TSM), for those who seem to struggle to set TSM up properly.

1. Gathering materials such as ores & herb or farming cloth, leather and elemental reagents listed with competition tracker to give some heads up on         how fast you'll be able to sell the farmed materials. There is a gold calculator build in to track how much you will actually farm per hour. A map route provided for several farming routes.
2. Crafting with professions listed in the same way as gathering/farming is. Provided with competition and profit(Total costs to craft & profit in the end hence it get sold.)
3. Dungeon farming, which dungeon is most profitable in gold per run clear up to 10 runs maximum before 1 hour lockout.
4. Last but least the auction house module.

How to install?

Simply download the rar file that I have included in this post down below and extract it to your WorldofWarcraft/Interface/AddOns folder.

There are a lot of people who dislike this addon in many ways. Let me tell you it's not the addon everyone would dare to dream of. In fact it is just a addon which can help you a lot in many many ways of auctioning which should be paired with common auction house knowledge which you'll build up in time. The items which you try to merchant is not 100% guaranteed to be sold although with the right knowledge you will be able to snatch specific goodies from the auction house with this addon to turn those into huge profit makers.

Download:

Latest Version (for 7.0.3): 

Help me out by creating mirrors (re-uploading it to free file sharing sites) and PM me the link I'll add it in the main post.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gofamilyguygo for this post:
  • ASFA
Thank you. Looking forward to check it
awesome awesome awesome was searching for this

Sales Page:

[url=
[/url]

Manual (User Guide):

[url=

Last Updated:

July 25, 2016

Download contains:
  • DynastyCore

This addon is a great alternative to Trade Skill Master aka (TSM), for those who seem to struggle to set TSM up properly.

1. Gathering materials such as ores & herb or farming cloth, leather and elemental reagents listed with competition tracker to give some heads up on         how fast you'll be able to sell the farmed materials. There is a gold calculator build in to track how much you will actually farm per hour. A map route provided for several farming routes.

How to install?

There are a lot of people who dislike this addon in many ways. Let me tell you it's not the addon everyone would dare to dream of. In fact it is just a addon which can help you a lot in many many ways of auctioning which should be paired with common auction house knowledge which you'll build up in time. The items which you try to merchant is not 100% guaranteed to be sold although with the right knowledge you will be able to snatch specific goodies from the auction house with this addon to turn those into huge profit makers.

Download:

Help me out by creating mirrors (re-uploading it to free file sharing sites) and PM me the link I'll add it in the main post.

Yay! Thanks a lot
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jachu Valai for this post:
  • kindred71
Thumbs Up 

Sales Page:

[url=
[/url]

Manual (User Guide):

[url=

Last Updated:

July 25, 2016

Download contains:
  • DynastyCore

How to install?

Download:

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to EverBloom for this post:
  • kindred71
Nice, thanks for the download
thx for sharing bro

thx for sharing bro nice !!!
Nice, thanks for the download
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to radiopunk for this post:
  • dubbeldragon, stathisduke
Thanks for this!

Sales Page:

[url=
[/url]

Manual (User Guide):

[url=

Last Updated:

July 25, 2016

Download contains:
  • DynastyCore

How to install?

Download:

thanks man.
Thanks for this beautiful one.
suahsuash uhsuahsuashuashaus
Hey and thank you Smile