Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Dugi or Zygor Guides
as a newcomer to forum, which guide is better to use for casual wow user ?

Many thanks for your assistance
I like Dugi; have not tried the other.
I have zygor since wotlk. Is a good one, achievements,daily, events, name it, it have everything.
(10-24-2016, 01:19 PM)dcollinson99 Wrote: as a newcomer to forum, which guide is better to use for casual wow user ?

Many thanks for your assistance

ty
im trying dugi guides atm and enjoying it so far
after using both, each have their strengths and weaknesses. i prefer zygor for more accurate directions.
i actually like both as long as the are current and up to date
I have tried Dugi but it seems a bit too much. So I use Zygor as it is easier to use.
Zygor is very easy and user friendly also has updates the time of content release, Dugi is a bit behind on updates but it has great customization and allows you the choice of selection to level which lacks in Zygor. There is also Dynasty leveling suite which I shared in Downloads section you can take a look at that, haven't personally tried it.
I have return to wow last week was so happy returning from the rrot play many mmo bust syill came back to wow and what off my favorite addons is still zygor guide now triing dugi to see if is t ok
Undecided  lIKE A BOOSS