Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Addon Must Have Addons For Wow Gold Farming
Wow Addons a Goblin Can't Live Without

The first thing you should do is install some addons. You should at least install the general auction house addons and then as you start farming, install the farming addons, etc. Addons are what makes World of Warcraft incredibly easy and convenient for everyone: raiders, farmers, gold makers and PvP'ers alike.
As a matter of fact, addons seem to be the break through for a lot of new players. I receive a lot of emails from new profiteers who make 5,000-10,000 gold in the first few days after installing addons, organizing their bags, setting up an auction alt and selling the stuff they already had! It's a real pain to sell items without the right addons.
If you don't have the following addons installed you will be missing out on taking advantage of the Auction House and making things easier for yourself, which in turn makes you a lot more gold. I use the Curse Client available at curse website to download, install and manage the versions of all of my addons. You can also install them manually, by unzipping the compressed addon files and moving them into your World of Warcraft/Interface/Addons folder, however if you're not proficient with your computer I don't recommend doing that. The Curse Client has served me well for years. Below are brief introductions to the addons you will want to use and familiarize yourself with. The list is in no particular order.

Auctionator

If I had to make gold with only one addon I would choose Auctionator. It provides an extremely intuitive and simple interface for scanning item prices current and historic, posting auctions, buying items and checking up on existing auctions. I have an entire section dedicated to the use of this addon in Chapter 1 - The Auction House. You should install this addon now, though, and familiarize yourself with it as much as you can. Transmogs are a huge seller and there are plenty of WoW Gold Farming methods.

Auctioneer

Auctioneer Suite provides you with the tools and data necessary to make those difficult auctioning decisions with ease. From purchasing to posting, the Auctioneer Suite provides time-tested tools to allow you more time to actually play your characters or play the market. As you will soon discover, it is much more than a simple "Auctioning AddOn", the Auctioneer Suite also shows in-depth information for all game items, such as those used in quests or recipes, and much, much more. Several other addons will also use the Auctioneer statistics you gather via scanning. This is especially true for many of the
popular crafting addons, such as Little Sparky's Workshop. Install and familiarize yourself with this addon if you intend to buy and sell items on the Auction House.

Postal

Postal is an extremely helpful addon that lets you retrieve all your incoming mail with a click of a button. You can use the option 'Open All' to have all your mail opened and placed in your inventory. It will report in your chat window what item you received or how much gold was in each message. After your inventory is empty it will summarize how much gold you made in total. This makes buying and selling tons of items off the Auction House very easy. It has some options worth exploring. They are accessible by clicking the down arrow in the top right of the mailbox when Postal is installed. Take note of the OpenAll option as it will let you configure which mail is automatically opened and which mail will be left alone. Sometimes it's beneficial to leave mail with attachments alone so that you can use your character's mailbox as additional storage. Here is a guide to farming Crimson Whelpling

TradeSkillMaster (TSM)

TradeSkillMaster (TSM) is one of the most powerful addons for posting, canceling and managing a large number of auctions. It's used to manage groups of items that you want automatically posted above a specified price. For instance, if you are a Jewelcrafter and want to make sure you are posting all of a specific gem cuts above 10 gold but at the best price possible, TSM will do it for you automatically. Don't try to setup TSM unless you know WHY you're using it first. I will explain in detail how to apply the features of TSM in other sections of this guide, mostly in the
Crafting Professions chapter. Until then, here is a tutorial on how to use the most basic features of
[Image: BzC3hyH.png]

TSM:

I will admit that TradeSkillMaster looks scary at first. Add to that the fact that the addon developers
continue to make it look more confusing than it needs to be and the result of this is that a lot of players
are turned off. This might be a good thing for profiteers since it reduces the competition, but we'll have
to overcome that so that we can be the ones making gold in Mists of Pandaria.
TSM is the most important addon when it comes to making gold on the auction house and even for
players who just farm. If you're not using it you're probably doing way too much manual work.
Why is TSM so important? Well, here is a list:
• It lets you post a large number of items extremely quickly.
• It prices items for you based on a set of rules so you don't have to check prices.
• It lets you forget which items you're selling and basically sells them for you.
• It remembers how much gold you want to see each item for.
Combined, these features allow you to enter new markets with only a small initial investment of time.
Unfortunately, it can take 10-15 minutes to actually figure out and understand how TSM works the first time you use it. It's worth it though.
To get started, I'll walk you through the most basic way to use TSM_Auctioning.
Install
Start by installing TradeSkillMaster. As with other addons I recommend you use the Curse Client which
is free at
You must post a reply below to unlock this link
. Search for TradeSkillMaster and install all of the various addons
associated with it. Although, we'll only be using TradeSkillMaster_Auctioning today.
Prepare
Use your main auction character to set this up. If you don't already have something in your bags buy a stack of Windwool Cloth or something. In the example below I will use Borean Leather. Just make sure your character has at least 1 trade good in its bags that you're willing to sell.

Load Configuration
Once it's installed, make sure you exit and reload World of Warcraft. Once in the game, load up the
TSM options by typing /tsm. This is where stuff gets crazy. There are options and text everywhere!
Don't read any of it (for now), just click the "Auctioning Groups/Options" button on the right.
Creating a Group
Now we're going to create a group. This is the most powerful feature within TSM.
1. Click 'Categories / Groups' on the left. Right below 'Options'
2. Click 'Quick Group Creation' at the top
3. Select the trade good mentioned above in the 'Prepare' section (in my case: Borean Leather) and
click 'Add' in the middle.
4. Make sure there is an Item in the 'Items to be added' column
5. Click 'Create Group', name the group and click 'Okay'
Configure Your Group
You now have a group. You will see it on the left hand side of the configuration screen. You can click it
and it will bring up the group's "overrides" that's a fancy/confusing way of saying "options".
When you bring up the groups' "overrides" you will see a long list of options: post time, per auction,
post cap, undercut by, bid percent, price threshold and fallback. It's important to understand each one of
these, how they work and what they do. The best way to do that is to hold your mouse over each one,
right click and then read the tooltip.
Configure your first group however you want. For my Borean Tundra group I might configure it like
this:
• Post time: 24 hours
• Post cap: 50 - I don't care how many stacks I post at once
• Per auction: 20 - I always post stacks of 20 for trade goods like this
• Undercut by: 1c - I only change this for things over 1,000 gold or so
• Bid percent: Use 100% to avoid having items bought below your threshold.
• Price threshold: 1 gold 60 silver - I want to sell my Borean Leather for 1 gold 60 silver and no
lower. Once a week or so the price jumps up that high and my auctions sell. I can usually buy
Borean Leather for 75 silver (15 gold a stack) if I look hard enough. That's my realm, your
realm is different.
• Fallback price: 9 gold 99 silver - I figure this is the highest people will pay per Borean Leather.
This price is only used when no other stacks of Borean Leather are posted.
How to Actually Post
Visit your auction house, click the TSM tab on the bottom and click 'Post Auctions' on the left. This won't really post your auctions (yet), it will start by scanning the items that you have which are configured in a group. In my case, it searched for Borean Leather and notified me that it was time for me to sell Borean Leather.
Usually there are more than 1 'Postings' in the upper part of the main area. Each time you click 'Post' at the bottom it will post the next auction. There might be 0 postings the first few times you run scans. If so, just leave and come back later. All that means is that none of your groups triggered a posting.

You can use this to sell hundreds of glyphs at once (see the professions chapter in the SGG for more details) or you can just use it to auto post the materials you farm, buy from vendors or buy in trade chat.

KevTool Queue (KTQ) and GnomeWorks

KTQ is an addon made for a very specific purpose: queuing up the creation of a large number of crafts.
It's used mostly with crafting professions when you might craft 20-200 different items in a row. GnomeWorks is a profession UI that replaces the default Professions window, it's required to use KTQ.
These two addons will be used in conjunction with Altoholic to do some extreme automation later in this guide. You won't need to use them until then, but they are worth installing and learning about. you use the Curse Client you can select 'Install' in the upper right to automatically install it. Otherwise you will need to download and manually install the addon.

Altoholic:

Altoholic is an addon that stores information about what each of your characters are wearing, have in their inventory and have posted on the Auction House. This is an extremely valuable addon to have when using multiple characters to make gold in WoW. For example, if you are crafting items on your Tailor and need to know how many Brilliant Spellthread your alt has, all you have to do is move your mouse overtop of an existing Spellthread and it will tell you how many you have on each character in their bags, mail box and posted on the Auction House. Wow legion gold farming guide for anyone who wants to check out how to farm gold in Legion.
Thanks for the share.
Cool thanks man
Cool thanks man
(09-27-2016, 02:39 PM)Phoen1x Wrote:
You must post a reply below to unlock this link
Wow Addons a Goblin Can't Live Without